Medline recognizes Works of Heart honorees for positively impacting healthcare
Healthcare staff from across the country honored for fearlessly going the distance for those in their care every day
By Medline Newsroom Staff | April 19, 2021
In 2020, the Medline Works of Heart Program recognized healthcare workers for putting patients at the center of everything they do. These people, and dozens like them nominated by colleagues, patients and community members, demonstrate how care isn’t delivered just at the bedside – it can be spotted in places like the clinical lab, among technicians and throughout environmental services.
No matter the care setting, healthcare workers play a vital role in our everyday lives.
An extra special “Thank you” to last year’s featured honorees for driving inspiration in healthcare:
- Connie Crowley, UMass Memorial Health Care
- Tracy Webster, Hartford Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Heather Cousins, Adena Health System
- Alexa Lean, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Omar Kane, Albany Medical Center
- Courtney Hastings, VCU Health
- Kyra Dolan, Brandywine Living at Governor’s Crossing
In 2021, Medline would like to hear about you and your works of heart for patients and residents across America.
Visit Learn more about the Works of Heart program and share your story.